Pupil Leadership at St Margaret's
'OUR VOICE COUNTS TOO'
School Council 2022 - 2023
The School Council aim is to promote our value of a community together that is supported by the St Margaret's School values.
The School Council will…
- represent the views and opinions of all pupils and will act as a vehicle for the voice of the pupils to the Senior Leadership Team.
- work together to fulfil the aims of the School Council, as described above.
- represent the School and be a role model for the pupils.
- be a link between the pupils and the Senior Leadership Team.
- work with staff in planning and facilitating activities and events
Members of the 2022 - 2023 School Council
Reception - Grayson and Lauren
Year 1 - Freddie and Bea
Year 2 - Rex and Nyah
Year 3 - Arnold and Ivy
Year 4 - Casper and Siri
Year 5 - Austin and Jahla
Year 6 - Jesse and Florence
Current school council agenda items: