Pupil Leadership at St Margaret's
School Council 2021 - 2022
The School Council aim is to promote our value of a community together that is supported by the St Margaret's School values.
The School Council will…
- represent the views and opinions of all pupils and will act as a vehicle for the voice of the pupils to the Senior Leadership Team.
- work together to fulfil the aims of the School Council, as described above.
- represent the School and be a role model for the pupils.
- be a link between the pupils and the Senior Leadership Team.
- work with staff in planning and facilitating activities and events
Members of the 2021 - 2022 School Council
Year 1 - Mia and Teo
Year 2 - Annabel and Kennedy
Year 3 - Harry and Shalom
Year 4 - Betsy and Henry
Year 5 - Mason and Rowan
Year 6 - Dolly and Ellison
Current school council agenda items: